April 20, 2011

Day 3:Life

So many things are happening at this moment it’s ridiculous. Cray Cray doesn’t even come close to describing it. I shared that I am in the process of applying for YWAM and I’m going to follow through with that. On Monday I received a possible job offer that would start in the fall that is 100% in line with my passion of serving God by working with teenagers. I’m not sure which path I’m supposed to take. I know that God told me to apply to YWAM, so I’m going to apply to YWAM, but what if I’m supposed to stay here? It’s so frustrating/nerve racking/exciting/scary, and I’m not sure how I’m supposed to be living my life in the months to come.

I have about a month left of living where I am before I have to find somewhere else to live and I know that I have to give all of my life to God. I don’t know why I am okay-ish in giving Him my future plans and dreams, but not in giving Him my present life. I do know that I am supposed to surrender my past, present, and future to Him. So often I tell myself that I am giving everything to God, but I hold on to a few bits of my life. I’m not sure why. The things which I try to keep are only pieces to the puzzle, which cannot be separated from the other pieces or it cannot be completed. If I can’t give all the parts to God, I’ll never see the masterpiece. I know this. I guess I just need to start trusting in Him more than I have before and start surrendering to Him. I challenged my teens tonight to stop being lukewarm, and I guess this is where I stop being lukewarm myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment